What Are Essential Oils?
One of the most important classes of natural compounds, essential oils are derived from aromatic plants, with over 3000 varieties identified to date. Varying from plant to plant, botanical family to botanical family, and species to species, they are integral to the DNA of plant-life and instrumental in performing key functions that include defence, protection and growth. Similarly, they have been adopted and applied offering a multitude of benefits to human health.
dōTERRA proudly partners with experienced growers around the globe that choose to mindfully harvest aromatic plants, allowing for the careful distillation of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils, the most superior standard of quality on the market. Beyond this commitment, dōTERRA is renowned for their ‘Co-Impact Sourcing’ Initiative, one that “seeks to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas”.
A few of the many Key Benefits of Essential Oils
- 50-70 times more powerful than herbs
- Provide natural support to our immune system
- Offer both proactive and reactive support
- Cost pennies per dose
- Beautifully and powerfully fragrant
- Improve a multitude of physical and emotional ailments
- Impact mood, energy and overall emotional state
- Offer digestive support
- Cleanse and detoxify toxins from the body
- Regenerate cellular activity